30th Mar 2017
30 March 2017 (Thurs)
16th Nov 2017
16 Nov 2017 (Thurs)
13th Jan 2017
Are you prepared for the 2017 Changes? Join Lorraine Poulos in Sydney 7/2, Brisbane 14/2 & Melbourne 17/2 ~ this must attend seminar/training has been designed to allow providers to do a final check of their decisions prior to the February 27 changes to the Home Care Packages programme. Obtain professional guidance and advice from an expert in the field - learn how to meet the requirements and showcase your service to the market [learn more]
2nd Dec 2016
The Skills Organisation skills.org.nz are seeking feedback and comments from case management practitioners/professionals and organisations within NZ on the following draft qualifications: 1. New Zealand Certificate in Case Management (Level 5) 2. New Zealand Certificate in Case Management Practice Leadership (Level 6) [learn more]
28th Nov 2016
STA are excited to bring their knowledge, skills and reputation to Sydneysiders with a new campus opening in Sydney in December. Contact a STA team member today for a one-on-one discussion about your training needs 1300 656 669 or visit their website at http://skillstraining.edu.au/
[learn more about Skills Training Australia]
Case Management Society of Australia & New Zealand (CMSA)
The National Standards of Practice for Case Management (3rd Revised Edition, 2013) specify the minimum National level of practice (benchmark of excellence) to be attained by a practitioner throughout the case management process and provides the foundation for a best practice framework and uniform approach for Certified Case Managers™, practitioners and agencies throughout Australia and New Zealand.View Products
CMSA'S PROVIDER ACCREDITATION PROGRAM:
- • Directly addresses how services are delivered not just the organisations internal administrative processes.
- • It gets right to the core of case management and quality of care.
- • Improves overall performance, builds confidence within all stakeholder groups and broadens the scope of new opportunity.
- • Promotes continual improvement and ensures that your case management processes are constantly being reviewed and refined to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- • Allows an organisations processes and values to permeate all levels of the organisation and boosts staff responsibility and commitment to these processes and values through regular audits
- • For organisations who have existing Certified Case Managers™, the CMSA accreditation award completes a commitment to the highest degree of quality improvement.
The Case Management Society of Australia & New Zealand (CMSA) National Certification sets the benchmark of excellence in case management. Certified Practising Case Managers™ (CPCM) & Certified Case Managers Non Practising™ (CCMNP) adhere to the CMSA National Standards & National Code of Ethics for Case Management & are recognised for their advanced education, experience, knowledge & skills by their colleagues, consumers & employers.Prev Next
+61 (7) 4055 4052 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Case Management Society of Australia & New Zealand (CMSA)