30th Mar 2017
30 March 2017 (Thurs)
16th Nov 2017
16 Nov 2017 (Thurs)
28th Feb 2017
FUNDING GRANTS FOR WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) is administering a national initiative to support the development of female leaders across Australia’s health sector. The initiative is providing women with grants to enable participation in a range of leadership development programs.The leadership development programs are part-time and delivered nationally via WLA’s blended learning model. Scholarship funding is strictly limited and will be awarded based on a set of selection criteria being met.
Expressions of Interest
Find out more and register your interest by completing the Expression of Interest form here prior to March 30, 2017:http://www.wla.edu.au/
This opportunity will not be extended past March 30. Should you wish to discuss the initiative in more detail, please contact Wafa Ahmed at the office of the National Industry Scholarship Program, WLA on (03) 9270 9030 or via email@example.com.
13th Jan 2017
Are you prepared for the 2017 Changes? Join Lorraine Poulos in Sydney 7/2, Brisbane 14/2 & Melbourne 17/2 ~ this must attend seminar/training has been designed to allow providers to do a final check of their decisions prior to the February 27 changes to the Home Care Packages programme. Obtain professional guidance and advice from an expert in the field - learn how to meet the requirements and showcase your service to the market [learn more]
2nd Dec 2016
The Skills Organisation skills.org.nz are seeking feedback and comments from case management practitioners/professionals and organisations within NZ on the following draft qualifications: 1. New Zealand Certificate in Case Management (Level 5) 2. New Zealand Certificate in Case Management Practice Leadership (Level 6) [learn more]
Case Management Society of Australia & New Zealand (CMSA)
The National Standards of Practice for Case Management (3rd Revised Edition, 2013) specify the minimum National level of practice (benchmark of excellence) to be attained by a practitioner throughout the case management process and provides the foundation for a best practice framework and uniform approach for Certified Case Managers™, practitioners and agencies throughout Australia and New Zealand.View Products
CMSA'S PROVIDER ACCREDITATION PROGRAM:
- • Directly addresses how services are delivered not just the organisations internal administrative processes.
- • It gets right to the core of case management and quality of care.
- • Improves overall performance, builds confidence within all stakeholder groups and broadens the scope of new opportunity.
- • Promotes continual improvement and ensures that your case management processes are constantly being reviewed and refined to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- • Allows an organisations processes and values to permeate all levels of the organisation and boosts staff responsibility and commitment to these processes and values through regular audits
- • For organisations who have existing Certified Case Managers™, the CMSA accreditation award completes a commitment to the highest degree of quality improvement.
The Case Management Society of Australia & New Zealand (CMSA) National Certification sets the benchmark of excellence in case management. Certified Practising Case Managers™ (CPCM) & Certified Case Managers Non Practising™ (CCMNP) adhere to the CMSA National Standards & National Code of Ethics for Case Management & are recognised for their advanced education, experience, knowledge & skills by their colleagues, consumers & employers.Prev Next
+61 (7) 4055 4052 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Case Management Society of Australia & New Zealand (CMSA)